8 thoughts on “ In Yer Face - Various - Club Culture Volume 1 (Vinyl, LP) ”

  1. Side 4 By arrangement with Phonogram Ltd (5), Warner Brothers Music (1,3), Jobette Music (uk) Ltd (2), Warner Brothers Music / Island Music (4), Kags Music (5). ℗, , ,, , and © Riva Records Ltd 2 New Kings Road London SW6.
  2. Lab Series Vol. 2 ( US split-artist 12" vinyl EP, featuring Instinct by!!! on the b-side, housed in a double-sided title sleeve with illustrated/lyric insert) STATE In Yer Face ( UK ZTT label 12" vinyl single, also includes 'Leo Leo' featuring Raagman, picture sleeve ZANG14T) ( Canadian 7-track vinyl LP featuring the.
  3. Born Shit Stirrers - Lester 12" vinyl LP from Chaos Control, $ USD. For all that punk and underground music pride themselves on their ability to offend, on-stage ferocity often hides a scene full of suck-ups, tiptoeing around the sensibilities of seniors and scene-faces. Formed in Fukuoka in and armed only with the first four Lookout!
  4. Sleevenotes is the official blog for com the world's biggest and best online store for rare and deleted vinyl records, cds and music memorabilia. is named after an insight: 99% of any record collection is already complete. The remaining 1% is a pang for a new experience, one more step in a journey driven by music and the gap hungering to be filled. 99 is the collection, 1 is the gap.
  5. In-yer-face theatre is a style of drama that emerged in Great Britain in the s. This term was borrowed by British theatre critic Aleks Sierz as the title of his book, In-Yer-Face Theatre: British Drama Today, first published by Faber and Faber in March An adjunct faculty member in Boston University's London graduate journalism programme, and co-editor of TheatreVoice, Sierz uses in.
  6. Nov 25,  · Club Culture ‎– Chapter 1 Label: Not On Label ‎– IMPCC Format: Vinyl, 12" Country: UK Genre: Electronic Style: House Tracklist A Untitled B Untitled Two track mashup/megamix 12".
  7. A live album by "Cockney Rebel" is a real delight, as there are not so many around (apart from bootlegs). Recorded at various UK concerts played between 19it presents the band in a good shape, while the selection of tracks is truly mouth-watering: Sweet /5(24).
  8. CULTURE CLUB KISSING TO BE CLEVER VINYL LP EPIC RECORDS TIME, WHITE BOY, EX. $ CULTURE CLUB KISSING TO BE CLEVER VINYL LP EPIC RECORDS DO YOU REALLY WANT. $ Culture Club - Colour By Numbers [New Vinyl LP] Holland - Import. $ Was: Previous Price $

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *